Downtown San Diego Real Estate - Cortez Hill Condos Sold in 2014
5th Place with 82 Closed Transactions5/5 Posted on March 15, 2015 by Pete Thistle.
The Cortez Hill neighborhood in Downtown San Diego had a total of 82 sold condos and lofts during the year of 2014. This gives Cortez Hill a 5th place among the six Downtown San Diego neighborhoods. Cortez Hill is known as being the most residential area of Downtown with tree lined streets and a hilly landscape. Pet owner seem to find this neighborhood of value due to the close proximity to green grass areas in Balboa Park and other smaller park around the neighborhood. A total of 716 Downtown San Diego Properties sold in all the neighborhoods during 2014.
The following are analytics for the Cortez Hill neighborhood:
• Aloft had a total of 2 sales.
• Aria sold 12 condos.
• Beech Tower sold 6 homes.
• Citymark @ Cortez had 2 closed transactions.
• Cortez Blu sold 6 homes.
• Discovery took 1st place with a total of 20 sales.
• El Cortez sold 8 homes.
• Park @ 10th had 1 transaction.
• Park View sold 3 condos.
• Solara Lofts had 7 sales.
• Soleil had 1 transaction.
• Symphony Tower sold 5 condos.
• The Mills had 9 sales.
Interesting analytics for the other neighborhoods are:
• 1st place – East Village had 207 closed transactions.
• 2nd place - Marina District with 166 homes sold.
• 3rd place - Little Italy closed 133 condos in escrow.
• 4th place - Columbia District 99 sales.
• 5th place - Cortez Hill sold 82 condos.
• 6th place - Gaslamp District sold 29 homes.
Would you like more information about Downtown San Diego Real Estate? Would you like more specific analytics for a neighborhood or complex? Contact Pete Thistle at 619-797-6606 or email him at email@example.com to get started!