Bayside Condos Sold Jan to April 2014
Luxury High-rise Community in the Columbia District5/5 Posted on May 24, 2014 by Pete Thistle.
It does not matter if you are a buyer, seller, homeowner, real estate professional or just curious about what is happening on the real estate market in Downtown San Diego. It is always interesting to follow the analytics for Downtown San Diego Condos sold.
A total of five Bayside condos were sold from January to April 2014. Please see the following for the specifics:
• #3204 - 2bed/3bath, 2,448 sq.ft, sales date of 4/21/2014 and sold at $2,475,000 (Full value sale)
• #2807 - 2bed /2bath, 1,474sq.ft, sales date of 4/1/2014 and sold at $1,450,000 (Full value sale)
• #3502 - 2bed/2bath, 3,226sq.ft, sales date of 4/1/2014 and sold at $3,290,000 (Full value sale)
• #1207 - 2bed/2bath, 1,474sq.ft, sales date of 2/18/2014 and sold at $1,050,000 (Full value sale)
• #103 - 1bed/2bath, 1,448sq.ft, sales date of 1/22/2014 and sold at $610,000 (Full value sale)
A total of nine homes were sold during the same time frame last year (2013). Developer sales were a big part to the real estate market in Downtown San Diego from 2007 to 2013. Today, developer’s sales are gone and we are in a pure resale market.
The multiple listing service (MLS) is stating that four homes are currently for sale and two are for rent. The listed sales price varies from $955,000 to 1,495,000 and the rental price varies from $3,795 to $4,000 per month.
Contact us at 619-797-6606 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about Bayside Condos for sale and for rent or if you are a home owner in the process of putting your home on the market. We are also a full service property management business, for more info click property management.