Cortez Hill Condos Sold January to July 2014
Discovery had most sales5/5 Posted on September 08, 2014 by Pete Thistle.
The Cortez Hill neighborhood in Downtown San Diego had a total of 51 sold condos and lofts during January to July of 2014. A total of 449 condos sold in all neighborhoods where the East Village took first place with 140 closed transactions. Second place went to the Marina District, third place to Little Italy with 87 condos sold and fourth place went to the Columbia District with 56 sales.
Aloft, Aria, Beech Tower, CityMark @ Cortez Hill, Cortez Blu, Discovery, El Cortez, Park at 10th, Park View, Solara Loft, Soleil Court/Millenium, Symphony Terrace, The Mills, 777 Beech and Grand Pacific Tower are all condo communities in Cortez Hill.
Cortez Hill is known as the oldest neighborhood in Downtown San Diego and has a more residential and quiet feel compared to the other six. Home owners have close proximity to Balboa Park and freeways along with short walks to the farmers market in Little Italy, game days at Petco Park and shopping at Horton Plaza just to name a few.
The following Cortez Hill condo communities sold:
• Most sales went to Discovery with 12 sold homes.
• Aria sold eight condos.
• The Mills and El Cortez had six closed transactions each.
• Solara Loft and Symphony Terrace sold four homes each.
• Beech Tower, Aloft, Park View and Cortez Blu sold two homes each.
• CityMark @ Cortez Hill, Park at 10th, and Soleil Court/Millenium sold one each.
Other interesting facts are:
• East Village had 140 sold condos and lofts giving this neighborhood most closed transactions.
• Marina District had 99 condos sold.
• Columbia District sold 56 condos.
• Little Italy sold 87 homes.
• Gaslamp District had 16 sales.
Contact us if you would like to request more information about the real estate market in Downtown San Diego. You can reach us at 619-797-6606 or email email@example.com. You can also read our former blogs “Downtown San Diego Real Estate Sold Jan to July 2014” and “East Village Condos Sold January to July 2014”.