Downtown San Diego Real Estate - Columbia District Condos Sold in 2014
4th place with 99 closed transactions5/5 Posted on March 04, 2015 by Pete Thistle.
The Columbia District in Downtown San Diego took 4th place when it comes to sold Downtown San Diego condos and lofts during the year of 2014. A total of 99 Columbia District Condos closed escrow. This neighborhood is most known as the luxury row of high-rise towers along Pacific Highway. The condo communities found here are Bayside, Electra, Sapphire, The Grande North, The Grande South and Treo. A total of 716 Downtown San Diego properties was sold during this year.
The following are analytics for the Columbia District:
• Bayside sold 22 homes.
• Electra had 17 closed transactions.
• Sapphire had 5 condos sold.
• The Grande North sold 11 homes.
• The Grande South had 15 sales.
• Treo took 1st place among the Columbia District complexes with 29 sales.
Interesting analytics for the other Downtown San Diego neighborhoods are:
• 1st place – East Village with 207 closed transactions.
• 2nd place - Marina District with 166 sold condos.
• 3rd place - Little Italy with 133 sold condos.
• 4th place - Columbia District sold 99 homes.
• 5th place - Cortez Hill sold 82 homes.
• 6th place - Gaslamp District sold 29 homes.
Want more analytics about Downtown San Diego Real Estate? Read our former blog “Downtown San Diego Real Estate Sold 2014” or contact us at 619-797-6606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.