Downtown San Diego Real Estate - Gaslamp District Condos Sold in 2014
6th Place with 29 closed transactions5/5 Posted on March 18, 2015 by Pete Thistle.
Gaslamp District – the most well-known neighborhood in Downtown San Diego came in on 6th place of the six neighborhoods with 29 sales during 2014. A total of 716 condos and lofts were sold total in Downtown San Diego during this year. The Gaslamp District, also known as the Gaslamp Quarter is the smallest neighborhood and it only has three condo communities. They are Gaslamp City Square, Trellis and Crown Bay. You will find numerous restaurants and shops along with entertainment in this vibrant part of Downtown San Diego.
The following are analytics for the Gaslamp District:
• Gaslamp City Square sold 18 condos.
• Trellis had a total of 7 sold homes.
• Crown Bay had 4 sales.
Interesting analytics for all Downtown San Diego neighborhoods are:
• 1st place – East Village had 207 sales.
• 2nd place - Marina District had 166 condos sold.
• 3rd place - Little Italy had 133 homes sold.
• 4th place - Columbia District sold 99 condos.
• 5th place - Cortez Hill sold 82 homes.
• 6th place - Gaslamp District sold 29 properties.
For more information about sold Downtown San Diego Real Estate or specific information about a complex or neighborhood, contact us at 619-797-6606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We have all the recent analytics to keep your search for a Downtown San Diego condo focused and efficient.