Electra Condos Sold Jan to April 2014
Six Columbia District Condos Sold5/5 Posted on May 28, 2014 by Pete Thistle.
The Electra condo community is located in the Columbia District of Downtown San Diego and is the tallest residential building in the city. With its 43 stories and 248 homes, BOSA Development presented Downtown San Diego Real Estate buyers with this majestic tower in 2007.
A total of six Electra condos were sold from January to April 2014. Please see the following for the specifics:
• #303 – 1bed/1, 962sq.ft, sales date of 4/22/2014 and sold at $394,000 (Full value sale)
• #2206 – 2bed/2, 1,548sq.ft, sales date of 4/14/2014 and sold at $1,235,000 (Full value sale)
• #3101 – 2bed/2, 1,707sq.ft, sales date of 3/14/2014 and sold at $1,511,250 (Full value sale)
• #3004 – 2bed/2, 1,488sq.ft, sales date of 3/12/2014 and sold at $879,000 (Full value sale)
• #2202 – 2bed/2, 1,215sq.ft, sales date of 1/21/2014 and sold at $785,000 (Full value sale)
• #1901 – 2bed/2, 1,465sq.ft, sales date of 1/7/2014 and sold at $945,000 (Full value sale)
A total of ten homes were sold during the same time frame last year (2013). Developer sales were a big part to the real estate market in Downtown San Diego from 2007 to 2013. Today, developer’s sales are gone and we are in a pure resale market.
The multiple listing service (MLS) is stating that eleven homes are currently for sale and four are for rent. The listed sales price varies from $629,000 to 1,890,000 and the rental price varies from $2,595 to $5,850 per month.
Do you have questions about Bayside Condos for sale, for rent, property management or about putting your home on the market? Contact us at 619-797-6606 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with a real estate professional today! We are here to help with your real estate needs.