Little Italy Condos Sold – Jan to June 2014
Acqua Vista had most sales5/5 Posted on July 22, 2014 by Pete Thistle.
The Little Italy neighborhood in Downtown San Diego sold 69 condos during January to June 2014. This Italian inspired community lies on third place of most homes sold after the number one leading East Village with 119 closed transactions and the Marina District with 83 condos sold. A total of 379 Downtown San Diego Condos sold from January to June 2014.
Acqua Vista came in strong with 26 Little Italy condos sold during this time frame and takes first place in most homes sold among all Downtown San Diego Condos. Breeza had 10 sales, Palermo had 9, La Vita had 7 sales, Porto Sienna had 6, Doma had 5 and Aperture had 3 sales. 350 W Ash, Lusso Lofts and Moto Villas had 2 sales each. Fir Lofts, Ecco Lofts, Hawthorn Place, Portico, Waterfront and Village Walk had one sale each.
Check out the following more detailed information about each Little Italy condo community:
• 350 W Ash has a total of two sales. Both of them closed escrow in the first quarter.
• Acqua Vista sold 26 condos. 12 condos sold in the first quarter and 14 homes sold in the second quarter. April was the month that showed most activity with eight closed transactions.
• Aperture had three sales. Two sold in the first quarter (Jan and Feb) and the third one sold in the second quarter (Apr).
• Breeza had 10 closed transactions. Four condos sold in the first quarter and the remaining six homes sold in the second quarter.
• Fir Lofts sold one home that closed escrow in February.
• Doma sold five condos.
• Ecco Lofts had one sale that sold in January.
• Hawthorn Place sold one home in April.
• La Vita had seven closed transactions. Three homes sold in the first quarter and the other four homes sold in the second quarter.
• Lusso Lofts sold two homes in May.
• Moto Villas had two sales. One sold in March and the other in April.
• Portico had one sale that sold in February.
• Porto Sienna sold six homes. Four sold in the first quarter and the remaining two sold in the second quarter.
• Village Walk had one closed transaction in April.
• Waterfront sold one home in January.